Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Relaunch!!!!

Hello everyone, you may have known this blog as RunningformemyselfandI but its time for a change! Fitness is not just running, there is so much more out there to try! Running was my workout of choice for a while but I have moved on and there is nothing wrong with that! I'm starting a new journey, a journey of health and weight loss and I want to share it with you all. I have three goals right now in relation to health and fitness:

1.) Workout a minimum of 3 days a week but do some form of exercise everyday even if its just push-ups or planks, etc.
2.) Speaking of push-ups, by December 31, 2017, I will be able to do 25 regular push-ups in a row!!!
3.) Take all my vitamins every single day!

I've been working on these all month and so far I have been very successful! I've been sure to track any exercise I have been doing in a planner!


I am happy to say I have completed 3-4 workouts each week in every week of January and I have only had 2 days where I did not exercise my body in some way! That is a huge accomplishment for me! I am currently at 8 push-ups which is sadly more than I have been able to do in a long time!


My vitamins have really become a regular part of my routine as well. Currently I have three vitamins that I have been taking every night along with any others I may feel I need that day. All three of these are plant based and very high quality. Before anyone asks, no, there is no plan for a baby anytime soon but my Dr still recommended a woman my age take a prenatal. This particular one is fantastic! It has probiotics, kelp for my thyroid support and iron for my anemia on top of everything else that I need.  I started taking the B complex when I became a vegetarian. Finally, Vitamin D has been part of my routine since I have dealt with and still struggle with a severe deficiency for the last couple years.

Hopefully that catches you up a little bit but don't worry I have lots more to share with you as I go on this journey! Lots of things I am doing, what I am considering and who is helping me along the way! But for now, its just FitnessformemyselfandI!

No comments:

Post a Comment