Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year


      A new year, a new start to my blog? Perhaps. Sometimes life gets too crazy but then you have to step back and realize that some things need to take more priority than they have in the future. That's what I feel like is happening for me. Life has been ridiculously busy and lots of things have gotten pushed aside. But the last few weeks I have had a break from work and have been able to get caught up on some things, have some time to relax and have some time to refocus.   

     One of my awesome friends and I were talking about a week ago and we both decided that we needed to make some changes and make our health a priority again. So we decided that we were going to be each other's fitness buddies, someone to keep each other motivated and on track. Here we are a week in and things are going pretty well! What are our goals?

1.) Drink more water. My specific goal is half my body weight in ounces.
2.) Take our vitamins daily. I'm taking everything from a multivitamin to a probiotic to fish oil. 
     Maybe another post about vitamins in the future.
3.) Exercise daily. For me, this is getting back to running (finally!) and strength training as well.
     I'll try to post more this week about my exercise goals this month. We're trying a fun challenge    
     that we found on Pinterest that lasts a month too! 

What about you? Do you have some fitness goals you are working on? Share them with me and keep an eye out as I try to be more active on this blog as well. No matter what we have going on in our lives, we should always have goals we are working toward. So now let's get to it, I'm back to running for me, myself and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment